This blog is made free for you by the links & ads you click on. Thanks for your support.
I am really super excited today because I have come across another scam program by name Genuine PTR which I am going to expose and save the masses of people from falling victim to.
I will also be sharing with you the best way to make money online for free at home as I progress along.
Ready to lunch your blog with Wealthy Affiliate? Get started for free with my link below:
WHAT IS GENUINE PTR?
What you see them promising you on their official website are nothing but bunch of lies just to get you in and steal away your hard earned cash.
CHECKOUT THEIR CLAIM
They claim their program will make you lots of cash as you will only need to read paid emails from different advertisers.
HERE ARE OUR FINDINGS
Unfortunately, after my digging into this exact money making system and really getting to know the real truth I can tell you of a fact that this exact program has nothing better to offer you than their so called affiliate membership program where you will be required to promote and earn 25% on each person you refer to the program.
Check Out My Personal Blogging Tools I Am Using To Run This Blog >>>
If that is the case and you will be earning 25% on each referral as they claim then what happens to the remaining 75% money your referrals will be paying to join the program.
THAT MONEY GOES INTO THE POCKETS OF AN UNKNOWN FOUNDER
That 75% will go directly into the pockets of the unknown founder of this program effortlessly whiles you do all the hard work in marketing the program to recruit people.
I HAVE EXPOSED THESE SCAMS
A scam program just like these ones I have reviewed which are Tubeloom and 12 Day Millionaire.
ANOTHER POINT WORTH NOTING
Another point worth nothing about this program is that, when you sign up for this program at $149 which I don’t want you to because you will be wasting away your money, they will try their possible best to convince you within their system to upgrade to their Premium membership.
Related: How To Make Money From Home For Unemployed: Start Blogging
YOU WON’T EARN A SINGLE DOLLAR
They make you feel that you are on the right path to making real online cash whiles the opposite is the case here and you won’t earn a single dollar from them, infact this program will rather put you in debt .
Get started with Wealthy Affiliate
AND IT’S EXPENSIVE TO SIGN UP
Joining this program will cost you $149 with the hope of getting $500 for signup and 25% on each person you refer to this program.
If you haven’t started your blog yet and are ready to go, get started for free here and get the best of help and support with my link below:
THESE ONES ARE LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
A program that won’t make you any money, unlike these legitimate online business opportunities I have reviewed before which are My Lead System Pro and Padlock Income.
BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE AT HOME
I have done my part by sharing with you that this program is a scam and a complete waste of time.
Infact, the only thing this program will offer you is frustration and headache.
Why not save yourself from the frustration that comes with losing your hard earned money to a useless so called online money making system and looking for a way to get your money back.
The best thing you can do for yourself at this point in time is to look for legitimate money making program that can guarantee your online money making success.
Get started with Wealthy Affiliate
WEALTHY AFFILIATE IS WORTH TRYING OUT
Wealthy Affiliate is exactly the program you need to try out if you want to start making real cash online.
A community based program that has all the training and support you will ever need to be successful in earning real cash online.
Infact, this money making platform is full of seasoned and accomplished online entrepreneurs who are ever ready to give you a helping hand to help you succeed in making real money online.
One good thing I personally love about Wealthy Affiliate online money making program which I am apart of is that, it is 100% free to try out with no strings attached.
Meaning, whether you have money to sign up or not you can still take advantage of the great money making platform called Wealthy Affiliate.
We really appreciate you for your time in going through our Genuine PTR review and we are much confident that you now know the best way to make money online for free at home.
Talk to you soon inside Wealthy Affiliate and please do not forget to say “hi” to me inside the members area, my username is “Francis2021“.
Please do share your comments about my post with me in the comment section below and I will be very happy to hear from you.